Wednesday 9 April 2008

Power cuts

Been in two power cuts recently and read about a major power cut in the london underground last week. I don't recall a power cut in my area since I was a kid. Reminds me of being in Africa.

Just finished reading the papers-the economic crisis is deepening- mabe one trillion dollar losses in the financial system- so far. House prices in Britain, officially on the slide. That is not going to be good for business. Been talking to some garden design/landscaper friends about teaming up to diversify a bit- might be a good idea. My favourite business analyists are talking about next year (2009) being the one to worry about. At the moment there is still a lot of momentum in the economy which will keep us going a bit- after that- who knows. So seems like a good idea to take some precautions now- diveristfying at work will be interesting and fun so not all bad.

No comments: